IGNORED

Ga State Ride Coordinator Eagle Riders

Dragonslayer

Some of you may recall me mentioning my involvement with the Fraternal Order of Eagles and the internal Eagle Riders groups. Last year we raffled off a new Harley and many of you supported that effort by purchasing raffle tickets for that fund raising event. (Sorry if you did not win) As a result of that raffle we raised over $4,900 for the Cancer fund in addition to raising the money to purchase the bike.

The Fraternal Order of Eagles is an international organization dating back to 1898 whose sole purpose is to raise money for charities we support. The organization has a rich history of accomplishments and disquished membership including Teddy Roosevelt, Franklin D. Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, Harry S. Truman and many many more notible public, sports figures and celebrities. http://www.foe.com

The FOE has over a million members internationally with local chapters known as Aeries. Within many of the Aeries we have formed internal groups known as the Eagle Riders who are motorcycle enthusiast who organize to raise funds for charities and promote the message and causes of the FOE through motorcycle related rides and events. For more information check out this link http://www.foe.com/events/eagle-riders.aspx

I mention this to announce that I have recently been appointed and installed as the Georgia State Ride Coordinator making me responsible for the organization, growth and leadership of the Eagle Rider Groups in the state of Georgia. And to invite all of you to check out the FOE and Eagle rider groups in your area.

Georgia has five Aeries located in Atlanta, Gainesville, Augusta, Waycross (Okefenokee) and St. Mary's. Two of which have established Eagle Rider Groups in Atlanta and St. Mary's. Within days of being installed in this capacity I have begun the formation process to open up two new Eagle Rider groups in Waycross and Gainesville, Ga. Doubling the number of Eagle Rider groups in Georgia.

My interaction with the VentureRiders and the F.O.E/Eagle Riders has resulted in hundreds of new friendships with great people because of the participation in these two groups of like minded motorcycle ethusiast. Because of my experience and sincere appreciation of both of these groups I wanted to share this information with you.

I hope that you check out this organization, visit an Aerie in your area to participate and join if you find it a worthy organization as I have.

Congrats to you. I can tell from your passion for the organization that you will do a great job for them. Now when are you going to raffle off another bike. There was apparently some kind of mistake the last time because I was SUPPOSED to win it.

Congrats to you. I can tell from your passion for the organization that you will do a great job for them. Now when are you going to raffle off another bike. There was apparently some kind of mistake the last time because I was SUPPOSED to win it.
Obviously, there has been a mistake. I theorize that the mistake was that you didn't buy enough or the right winning ticket. Better luck next time Don.:thumbsup2:

Bob, let me know if you will be in Gainesville, and I'll meet you there.
Thank you for this Randy, I was planning to to go to Gainesville the weekend after July 6th to offer my support of their new Eagles Rider Group. I would deeply welcome your support and encouragement if you could be with me for that. As you have been a friend and supporter of me in my endeavors In the past. I deeply would love for you to there with me in this.