IGNORED

Anyone want a Venture?

Guest cyote61

Guest cyote61

No no, I ain't giving one away. Lets venture down to Houma LA and soak up the warm for a couple of days. Thinking about leaving within the next 7 days, heading south through Montgomery and on down through Mobile, then on to Houma. Cold beer and mud bugs await, lots of warm temps and even Cycle world is there. Who interested? :)

SORRY, BUT I HAVE NO VACATION TIME LEFT THIS YEAR...

RODE IT ALL UP..

TRYING TO ACCUMMULATE WHAT I CAN FOR THE NATCHEZ RIDE IN APRIL, DONS MAINTENANCE DAY IN MAY, AND KITCHENER CANADA IN JUNE NEXT YEAR....

WISH I COULD RIDE WITH YA! :thumbsup2:

Guest cyote61
SORRY, BUT I HAVE NO VACATION TIME LEFT THIS YEAR...

RODE IT ALL UP..

TRYING TO ACCUMMULATE WHAT I CAN FOR THE NATCHEZ RIDE IN APRIL, DONS MAINTENANCE DAY IN MAY, AND KITCHENER CANADA IN JUNE NEXT YEAR....

WISH I COULD RIDE WITH YA! :thumbsup2:

Maybe on the next one then. Let me know what dates you plan on the Kitchener Canada in June. Maybe we could travel up together since I'm not that far away. :cool10:

Going to Montgomery this weekend to visit son and his family. Will be in Houma the weekend of the 22nd to celebrate Christmas with wife's family. Guess I will miss you this time but next time plan on a stop in Biloxi and I'll buy you lunch, with ICE CREAM !!! Have a safe ride. Maybe I'll have another bike by then.