IGNORED

Move over "Superman" !

BEER30

Move over Superman.....cause BEER30 is here. What a trip going to MD. After leaving MD, Becky and I set off to Mass. to see the grandchildren. We survived the 3 days we spent with a 2 and 3 year old and love every moment of the visit. Then we left Mass. to the West Point Academy to visit a friend and business associate. On this leg of the journey, we encountered marble sized hail, heavy rain, 60 mph crosswinds. This mourning we had a dump truck 60 feet in front of us blow his driver's side rear tire. We were in the inside lane as he was in the outside lane. Road debris peppered us and chunks of the tire flew directly over our heads. Becky ducked right behind me when the tire went BOOM! We were doing slightly over 70 mph and the caged that was following swerved directly in front of us when the tire blew. When I heard and seen the tire blow, I immediately went hard on the brakes to abruptly slow down and then had to speed up enough to not have the tire chunks fall on top of us as well. Luckily there were no others riding our rear when it happened. It was like the Matrix, I tell ya !

Bike and Becky sustained no damage, nor the BEERCART. However I got a small piece of road debris stick in my right arm that annoyed me all day. Nothing that a beer couldn't take care of to say the least. The rest of the day was hot, and then severe rain off and on. We must have stopped and put on rain gear 4 times today. Finally arrived at home before 10:00 pm. Right at 3,000 miles from start to finish.

Also in this post, I like to thank Freebird and the Mrs. and to all my friends (old and new) for the Great time at MD.

BEER30

:bang head: And I thought you flew with your Bike:crying: Sorry Superman is still Tops:hurts:

Im glad both of you are ok ...About your arm use the leather conditioner you gave me:rotfl:

Where have you been Charlie ? Didn't you hear that Superman renounced his US citizenship........ Darn Trader. Just like Muffinman and his new Tupperware on wheels !

BEER30

On this leg of the journey, we encountered marble sized hail, heavy rain, 60 mph crosswinds.

Nothing that a beer couldn't take care of to say the least.

BEER30

I think the weather would have been enough for me! :depressed: :240:

Glad to see you and Becky made it home safe, it was good to see you both again

Dano