IGNORED

Why I love America

Aimhigh

I hope with all my heart that this will not cause a commotion...if any of the moderators feel it will do so, please eliminate it. I hope it will not be construed as political...I see nothing political about honoring our heroes...particularly when they have made the ultimate sacrifice. God bless these young men and women, Semper Fi, and Way to Go, Mississippi!

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/a-simple-way-to-stop-westboro-baptist-church-funeral-protesters

:325:

I Love America for it was average American's that fought and died for me. I was born in South Korea in 1952, right smack in the middle of the Korean War. Many wonder what was the war all about. Its about giving others a chance to live in freedom. I lost my family in the war and so being orphaned I was adopted into an average American family in Tacoma Wa. I met a lot of prejudice, but I gravitated to people who received me well.

I Love America, for America has allowed me to be all I can be. Have goals, dreams and opportunities to purse them. If I would have been left to live in S. Korea, I would probably been a poor street sweeper for S. Korea has very strong prejudices and one is that orphans did not have much opportunities.

I Love America for America gave me a loving Father and Mother and Brothers. America gave me the opportunity of a great education and employment. I earned spending money by delivering papers on my bicycle. I pursued my boyhood dream of becoming a US Airforce fighter pilot. I received the opportunity and spent 2 years at the US Airforce Academy as a Cadet pursuing my dream. I never did fulfill that dream for my lack of command of the English language got the better of me.

I Love America for I got to pursue my boy hood dream. Aim high and even if you fall short, in America opportunity is just around the next corner. I raised my 2 children to serve their country. My daughter soon to be promoted to CAPT in US Airforce at Travis AFB, a Nurse. She is getting out after 4 years for she is a single mom. I’m proud of her and that she served her country. My son soon to be promoted to SSGT in Army, Special Forces, Arabic Linguist. He plans to get out soon also and purser other opportunities with is Army skills. I’m proud of him for the Army made him into a real man.

I Love America for the US Military has been very good to me and my family. I Love America for America is Great. I Love America for good people and groups like the Patriot Guards of which I’m a recent new member. Thank all those that posted about the Patriot Guards. I like what I read on their site. Freedom isn’t Free but Joining the Patriot Guards is Free. Personally I feel that every American should join this organization and to server our Fallen Heros.

I Love America and I thank all those in the US Military, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighters and other Americans whose jeopardize their daily lives in service of America.

Thank You America.

I Love America for it was average American's that fought and died for me. I was born in South Korea in 1952, right smack in the middle of the Korean War. Many wonder what was the war all about. Its about giving others a chance to live in freedom. I lost my family in the war and so being orphaned I was adopted into an average American family in Tacoma Wa. I met a lot of prejudice, but I gravitated to people who received me well.

I Love America, for America has allowed me to be all I can be. Have goals, dreams and opportunities to purse them. If I would have been left to live in S. Korea, I would probably been a poor street sweeper for S. Korea has very strong prejudices and one is that orphans did not have much opportunities.

I Love America for America gave me a loving Father and Mother and Brothers. America gave me the opportunity of a great education and employment. I earned spending money by delivering papers on my bicycle. I pursued my boyhood dream of becoming a US Airforce fighter pilot. I received the opportunity and spent 2 years at the US Airforce Academy as a Cadet pursuing my dream. I never did fulfill that dream for my lack of command of the English language got the better of me.

I Love America for I got to pursue my boy hood dream. Aim high and even if you fall short, in America opportunity is just around the next corner. I raised my 2 children to serve their country. My daughter soon to be promoted to CAPT in US Airforce at Travis AFB, a Nurse. She is getting out after 4 years for she is a single mom. I’m proud of her and that she served her country. My son soon to be promoted to SSGT in Army, Special Forces, Arabic Linguist. He plans to get out soon also and purser other opportunities with is Army skills. I’m proud of him for the Army made him into a real man.

I Love America for the US Military has been very good to me and my family. I Love America for America is Great. I Love America for good people and groups like the Patriot Guards of which I’m a recent new member. Thank all those that posted about the Patriot Guards. I like what I read on their site. Freedom isn’t Free but Joining the Patriot Guards is Free. Personally I feel that every American should join this organization and to server our Fallen Heros.

I Love America and I thank all those in the US Military, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighters and other Americans whose jeopardize their daily lives in service of America.

Thank You America.

Definitely an inspiring story; one that I wish many if not most of our native born would learn. I am very happy to have a multi-cultural family myself. I am of Cherokee and European descent. My niece is adopted from China, and my son-in-law is from Thailand.

Needless to say I have VERY BEAUTIFUL GRANDKIDS and relatives.!:big-grin-emoticon: