IGNORED

Rfi - rider's claw cell phone holder

csogbk

I have an 09 RSV and a Motorola Droid X cell phone. Its my music and GPS also. The phone dosent seem to fit my Ram Mount universal holder real well so I have it rubber banded on there for extra security. I came across the Rider's Claw and was wondering if anybody has one mounted on their RSV? If so any chance I could get a pic or two (the mount is made for HD but has adapter handlebar brackets for non HD bikes). I'd appreciate it and ride safe ya all!!

Linky here:

http://www.ridersclaw.com/

I have an 09 RSV and a Motorola Droid X cell phone. Its my music and GPS also. The phone dosent seem to fit my Ram Mount universal holder real well so I have it rubber banded on there for extra security. I came across the Rider's Claw and was wondering if anybody has one mounted on their RSV? If so any chance I could get a pic or two (the mount is made for HD but has adapter handlebar brackets for non HD bikes). I'd appreciate it and ride safe ya all!!

Linky here:

http://www.ridersclaw.com/

Is your main question does the mount fit the droid x well? I have a droid x also I actually store my rv on the property where these are made not far from my home. The owner who designs these mounts said he was working on the droid x mount about 7 months ago. I was thinking about buying one the only thing holding me back was a lack of waterproof box/bag. Ill stop by over there and see how the droid x fits in thier mount. Gotta look over my rv anyway.

Thank you, my primary question was how the mount would work. It looks like a mount for your bars and then the cradle is either mounted on a 90 degree neck or straight on. There really isn't any place on our bars that would allow you to mount it parallel to the bars and use the screen ( I have touch screen controls, docent require looking at it).