July

Sun

Mon

Tue

Wed

Thu

Fri

Sat

Money bags This year, July has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. This happens once every 823 years. This is called money bags. So, forward this to your friends and money will arrive within 4 days. Based on Chinese Feng Shui. The one who does not forward.....will be without money. Kinda interesting - read on!!! This year we're going to experience four unusual dates. 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11 and that's not all... Take the last two digits of the year in which you were born - now add the age you will be this year, The results will be 111 for everyone in whole world. This is the year of the Money!!! The proverb goes that if you send this to eight good friends money will appear in next four days as it is explained in Chinese FENGSHUI. Those who don't continue the chain won't receive....... Its a mystery, but its worth a try. good luck.

Let's put this false story to rest once and for all!!!!

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/trivia/fivedays.asp

The heck with that! I could use some money and I just read this so I am posting this to all my friend :cool10: let the money roll in!!

Be quiet you Heretic!!:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Money bags This year, July has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. This happens once every 823 years. This is called money bags. So, forward this to your friends and money will arrive within 4 days. Based on Chinese Feng Shui. The one who does not forward.....will be without money. Kinda interesting - read on!!! This year we're going to experience four unusual dates. 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11 and that's not all... Take the last two digits of the year in which you were born - now add the age you will be this year, The results will be 111 for everyone in whole world. This is the year of the Money!!! The proverb goes that if you send this to eight good friends money will appear in next four days as it is explained in Chinese FENGSHUI. Those who don't continue the chain won't receive....... Its a mystery, but its worth a try. good luck.