IGNORED

The Family Tree is Growing

Condor

Today must be the day for kid braggin'. Things have been busy around here lately. Three of the newest additions to the GGK section. They were all born within 5 months of each other. All the mom's and dad's... plus one aunt... are our Grandkids... :backinmyday:

So do you have a venture for each of them yet?

Brian

I ran out of V's for all of them years ago..... This crop is number 8,9,10 GGK's :) Next week we are attending another grand daughter's wedding. I can see a population explosion in the near future. :)

http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/18574-bigthumbnail.jpg&sa=X&ei=YVfFTbGuNI2esQOZjZW8AQ&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGswE4NuhMcYPcVzL_AW5UofhdSoA

8-9-10?? Thats a good start Jack. Just about 11 more and you catch me. But I don't think those kids of mine are going to sit around and wait for you to catch them....:whistling:

Holy Moly Dan!! You have 21 great grand children?? When did you have your first kid.... when you were 10?? :rotf::rotf::rotf:

I ran out of V's for all of them years ago..... This crop is number 8,9,10 GGK's :) :)

Condor, if you would some of those "parts" together in your garage, you could make enough bikes for all of these - plus more!!!!!:doh::stickpoke::stickpoke::rotf::fnd_(16)::smile11:

Sorry Jack pain meds kicking in. I was counting grandkids. Non of them Great....Yet!!

Hey Dan... I knew that...:stickpoke: Just to make you feel better ya got me beat by one when it comes to 'Grands'.... :bowdown::bowdown: :backinmyday: