IGNORED

Seattle to Waco

MikeWa

Two of us are planning a trip from Seattle to Waco (actually Gatesville) the first of May. It looks like we have a lot of choices of routes. My current thinking is I-84 to Twin Falls Idaho then south on US-93 all the way to Bolder Dam and Kingman. Then west on I-40 to Santa Rosa NM where we can pick up US-84 which will take us the rest of the way. I have never traveled US-93 before. Does anyone know how the weather is this time of year? Especially in north eastern Nevada? I hear it is pretty desolate. Are there any sights to see along this route?

Thanks

Mike

Two of us are planning a trip from Seattle to Waco (actually Gatesville) the first of May. It looks like we have a lot of choices of routes. My current thinking is I-84 to Twin Falls Idaho then south on US-93 all the way to Bolder Dam and Kingman. Then west on I-40 to Santa Rosa NM where we can pick up US-84 which will take us the rest of the way. I have never traveled US-93 before. Does anyone know how the weather is this time of year? Especially in north eastern Nevada? I hear it is pretty desolate. Are there any sights to see along this route?

Thanks

Mike

Desolate ! give you a hint , you'l get to see where area 51 is ! :crackup: I think your about a month early , I would carry a extra gal. of gas . are you riding 2 up or is there going to be another bike ? I have rode from Kingman west many times and that early in the year can be fun .:confused24: