IGNORED

Hey Bubber! Guess What's Coming Your Way?

OB-1

Sorry Ol' buddy, but we're sending more :snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2: your way!:snow2:

It's snowing here now and we're supposed to get 5+ inches by midnight with a foot or more in the higher Black Hills. Lots of wind too... The critters have all hidden in the barn and the dog won't even go outside:cold::cold::cold:

I'm so ready for SUMMER!

Bubber...

I can certainly understand OB1 wanting to share his "good fortune" with you. BUT do yah think he could package it a bit better so the rest of us won't be so blessed????? :crying:

:mytruck:

AAAAwwwww Russ, it shouldn't really matter (to you at least). After all, the scoot isn't bolted to the trailer yet......

I met up today with Kevin Vic BC, for coffee & he saw my 86 with the scoot trailer in tow behind it:canada:.

:stirthepot:

We had quite a snow storm, but it melted almost as fast as it came down. We probably did get the moisture of 5+ inches of snow, but this morning we have an accumulation of only about 3/4 of an inch and that will be gone later today.

The weather maps indicate that the low pressure area is past you so your weather ought to be improving and it doesn't look like you got the wind we had. Good thing too. We're kinda used to the wind here in Wyoming, but this wind was unusually strong for a long time.

Looks like you dodged the snowstorm Bubber!:cool10:

We got rain but no wind. :banana:

Thanks for putting a halt to the white frozen gift. :buttkick:

Bubber

Sorry the "white frozen gift' didn't make to ya!:rotf::rotf::rotf:

I'm so ready for warm weather. Besides being a long cold snowy winter it's been hard on the bank account too... We've spent nearly $1000 on diesel, destroyed the hydraulic tilt cylinders on the plow, put nearly 10 pounds of welding rod into plow repairs, blew the drive belt on the Polaris ATV, and managed to move 40 tons or so of gravel off the drive into the grass, (never to be recovered), all in trying to keep our driveway and road passable, (plus the neighbors drives, the church parking lot, etc.). I do like plowing snow, but this winter kinda pegged-out my fun meter.

Now, if the sun will come out and dry out the mud a bit I can get the bike out and go for a ride!:fingers-crossed-emo In +42,000 mile of riding this RSV I still haven't mastered the art of getting through deep slimy mud, :confused24:and I probably won't work on that skill today either.