IGNORED

Any Rides in VA?

Brianb

I live in the hampton rhoads area of VA and I was curious if there was anyone else with a venture that live around this area that would possibly want to meet up and ride sometime? Or if there were goin to be any rides anywhere near here. I looked on the calender and saw the meet and eat in greensboro and as of now am not sure if I would be wanting to drive that far yet, but who knows by that time things may have changed. Thanks everyone for your help and support, I appreciate all of you and the help you give.

There's a few members in VA Beach, don't know how active some are but UTurn is at lots of meets. You aren't that far from here either. We have a decent size group in this area that get together quite often. If you decide to go you wouldn't regret it. You'll get to meet some really great folks.

Where in Portsmouth do you live? We lived there in Cradock in the historic area.

Margaret

• 5 months later...

Its good to know there are a few of us around here, I would love to meet up with anyone around here and just cruise for a while. If interested in a local meet I'm willing to travel a little bit just reply and lets see if we can get something going.:fingers-crossed-emo

I live in the hampton rhoads area of VA and I was curious if there was anyone else with a venture that live around this area that would possibly want to meet up and ride sometime? Or if there were goin to be any rides anywhere near here. I looked on the calender and saw the meet and eat in greensboro and as of now am not sure if I would be wanting to drive that far yet, but who knows by that time things may have changed. Thanks everyone for your help and support, I appreciate all of you and the help you give.

Hi, Brian

Where did you see a meet and eat in Greensboro?...what month is it?

I'm in Pa about 350 miles from you. The fall foliage is starting to get nice up here. If you're interested in meeting some place (maybe half way) and doing some ridding just let me know. Maybe we could get some others to join in.

Mark

I'm leaving Miami on Sunday the 9th and headed to the VA Beach area to see my kids and attend a friends retirement from the Navy. I'll be in town until the 15th.

Call me on the cell when you get to town if you would like to meet up for dinner one night.