IGNORED

NY members play nice

nyjerry

Guys and girls we may have a new NY member shortly. He rides a Harley so I told him you guys would be nice to him and ride a little slow so we didn't lose him on the rides. He rode with us last year on the fingerlakes ride but headed home in PenYan. Remember BIg Tom play nice.

Guys and girls we may have a new NY member shortly. He rides a Harley so I told him you guys would be nice to him and ride a little slow so we didn't lose him on the rides. He rode with us last year on the fingerlakes ride but headed home in PenYan. Remember BIg Tom play nice.

What do you mean "BIG TOM PLAY NICE", Didn't I give him the bolt I found on the ground in case it was his... You know I don't care what anyone rides just as long as they can keep up with the group........All kidding aside, glad he is finally joining up....Now make sure he showes up again for my rally....:fatsmiley:....remember to remind the "newbie" that on the first ride he owes everyone ice cream...Its a "NEW YORK STATE" law...:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM