IGNORED

GaryN and Mary

Tom

Gary and Mary. Was really good to see you guys back here in Texas. I wish I didnt have to work this week as it is your last week here....but next year 3 Months! Im glad I got to drive you guys around yesterday Debby and I got a kick out of seeing you two eat like you did..cant beat that good ole Tex Mex,(Stingers)/Seafood meals! Anyway you two be careful going home and I PROMISE,next year the Leaky BBQ meet and eat will be around the first of April but I will have to get the others to make reservations real early as they get booked fast the first part of April.Anyway we will have a blast! Take care my friend. Tom and Debby

We enjoyed our short time with you 2 also, just happy that you folks come down this way. Hopefully I'll have a job next year that doesn't involve 50+ hours a week. Be safe going home and we'll see you hopefully at Freebired for MD.

It was great to see you, Lonna and Heather too. Sorry we didn't make it to MD in Waller. We had friends from home come down to visit that weekend. We road over six hundred miles that week and they liked the Hill Country so much that they reserved a spot here for a month next year. We are planning to go to Don's MD in June so hopefully we'll see you both there. If not, we'll see you next winter for sure.