IGNORED

last cushman up date

Snarley Bill

well the cushman is done and it hit the road for the shake down cruise today. it ran flawlesly and has more balls than i planned on. very fast. i think this is the best build i ever did, and it's going to be my last one. pictures will be coming soon. it really turned out better than i planned on. i just wanted a rider, and got in deeper than i planned. heading for greenwo0d ar. in 2 weeks for the debut. next project which should be a cheapy, is a gocart with an old 7 hp. wisconsin engine that i picked up at an old thresher show. it's not going to be anything major just an engine restoration and build a gokart from scratch. i never had a real gokart. the engine is almost like one i had on a cushman airborn frame back in the 50's.:2133:

That sounds so cool Bill, can`t wait for the pics. My son and I are planning a build, a goKart with a 650GXR on it...should be a blast!! I would like to find a old Honda Odasy frame, but we`ll probably stick it on what ever we come up..... Then I`ll get CupCake to test ride it!! :rotfl:

That sounds so cool Bill, can`t wait for the pics. My son and I are planning a build, a goKart with a 650GXR on it...should be a blast!! I would like to find a old Honda Odasy frame, but we`ll probably stick it on what ever we come up..... Then I`ll get CupCake to test ride it!! :rotfl:

You know we got to have Pics of that!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: