IGNORED

Bluetooth helmet

Godlover

You may want to consider a couple of things ....

Is it wise to buy a combined unit in this way?

It may be that the perfect helmet for you hasbeen matched with the ideal bluetooth setup. In which case, you will be benefiting for a discounted price for the pair.

That would be unusual, and if it is then you are making a compromise ... Either the helmet is not ideal, or the bluetooth doesn't quite do as you would please.

Consider each element as separate items, and only buy it if both are what you want, or at least the compromise is one you can live with.

It's tempting to get a bluetooth helmet, and will work out very well for some, but you double your chances of disappointment if it doesn't function the way you need it to.

You may want to consider a couple of things ....

Is it wise to buy a combined unit in this way?

It may be that the perfect helmet for you hasbeen matched with the ideal bluetooth setup. In which case, you will be benefiting for a discounted price for the pair.

That would be unusual, and if it is then you are making a compromise ... Either the helmet is not ideal, or the bluetooth doesn't quite do as you would please.

Consider each element as separate items, and only buy it if both are what you want, or at least the compromise is one you can live without

It's tempting to get a bluetooth helmet, and will work out very well for some, but you double your chances of disappointment if it doesn't function the way you need it to.

That is true and something I didn't consider. I guess I will find out as I ordered it this morning. I am a solo rider so I am not looking for intercom. The radio on my voyager doesn't work and I like to listen to mp3's and want the phone capabilities. I don't want a mic hanging down so this looks like a good option.