IGNORED

Thinking about Asheville

Venturous Randy

I am going to start here and then go to the rally section.

During our ride Tuesday, Lady Linda and I started talking about a little vacation get together this summer. We have thrown out a couple of suggestions about Asheville and have gotten some response. At this moment, I am thinking about taking the week of June 4th thru 12th and taking the little camper and spending the first part of that week maybe camping at several different campsites. Then about Wednesday or Thursday, pulling into Asheville.

Rather than trying to put together any kind of rally, since this is the year for Vogal, I am just thinking that I may just say we are planning on being there for some camping and riding and if anyone wants to join us, come on down. This is really not much different than usual, as Asheville has always been a pretty low key event, but I would like to see if there is any interest.

The main thing is, if we load up the little camper, we will have to pack as light for camping as possible. If we are going to spend the last part of the week at Asheville, and we have some interest in others joining us, then I will set the camper and make a trip across the mountain back to Johnson City to bring all the extra stuff, like the big canopy, bunches of chairs and all that other stuff that we can't seem to do without.

Anyway, got to go for now and we will see what others are interersted in.

Thanks,

RandyA

I am going to start here and then go to the rally section.

During our ride Tuesday, Lady Linda and I started talking about a little vacation get together this summer. We have thrown out a couple of suggestions about Asheville and have gotten some response. At this moment, I am thinking about taking the week of June 4th thru 12th and taking the little camper and spending the first part of that week maybe camping at several different campsites. Then about Wednesday or Thursday, pulling into Asheville.

Rather than trying to put together any kind of rally, since this is the year for Vogal, I am just thinking that I may just say we are planning on being there for some camping and riding and if anyone wants to join us, come on down. This is really not much different than usual, as Asheville has always been a pretty low key event, but I would like to see if there is any interest.

The main thing is, if we load up the little camper, we will have to pack as light for camping as possible. If we are going to spend the last part of the week at Asheville, and we have some interest in others joining us, then I will set the camper and make a trip across the mountain back to Johnson City to bring all the extra stuff, like the big canopy, bunches of chairs and all that other stuff that we can't seem to do without.

Anyway, got to go for now and we will see what others are interersted in.

Thanks,

RandyA

I'm ready.Need to put my bunkhouse to use.