IGNORED

Bike plate set drawing.

KiteSquid

Sense my great licence plate swap did not work out I will try this....

Here is your chance to own a lot of plates from around the world.

For everyone who sends me two motorcycle license plates from their state they will get one entry in a drawing to receive one of all the plates sent in...... woo hoo!!!!!

I am doing this as I would like to collect one motorcycle license plate from everywhere possible. All states, prefectures, provinces, countries, counties, etc as possible.

If you want to play, post here and I'll PM you with my mailing address. how easy is that??

IF you will send me a third plate from your area I will send those plates to freebird (The guy who runs this forum) to hang in his garage.

This drawing will be limited to the first person to post to this thread from each state. after they receive my address by PM they have three weeks for me to receive the plates then that state is released to the next person to post from that state.

So who can send me some plates???????

The drawing will be held at a yet to be determined date as I may have to go on travel for work and it may take a little while for people to get excited enough to go to their garage to look for old plates or to go to the salvage yard to take some off of wrecked bikes....

Your problem is that it's actually quite difficult to come up with a surplussed plate.

Year after year we just put new tax stickers on the old plate. When we get a new bike we transfer the plate to the new bike. The only time a plate becomes "available" is if someone sells a motorcycle and doesn't replace it.

The only way someone would have a chance of coming up with 100 plates would be to head down to the Hawg Heaven bar and try to unscrew a bunch of them before someone comes outside to pee.

The only way someone would have a chance of coming up with 100 plates would be to head down to the Hawg Heaven bar and try to unscrew a bunch of them before someone comes outside to pee.

If you do it late at night during a wet t-shirt contest, you might survive.

Your problem is that it's actually quite difficult to come up with a surplussed plate.

Year after year we just put new tax stickers on the old plate. When we get a new bike we transfer the plate to the new bike. The only time a plate becomes "available" is if someone sells a motorcycle and doesn't replace it.

That is why I gave up on the original plan and came up with this one.

it is usually easy to get two or three plates from a slave yard. I got seven from a yard in Hawaii on my last trip over there......