IGNORED

Met a 1st gen rider tonight

BigShell

Floresville's not a very big town. We do have two signal lights and you can blink and not miss it... just don't blink very many times.

I stopped by the store to pick up a few things and there it was... a 1st gen parked right up front! I looked around and didn't see any one who looked like a rider so I went inside. Fairly good sized store... didn't see a suspect. Bought what I needed and went out... no more bike. I headed for the nearest gas... and there it was!

I talked to him a bit. He didn't know about this site (but he does now). Said he lived here in town, but sent most of his time on the road. Made me think of Wild Hair! It's an '83 1200. Robert said that riding 5k a month is not unusual. Just got back from Florida. Says the scooter has about 290,000 miles on it.

hey, doug!

one of these days, you , and me , and buzzard, are going to have to go , to the "island", and pick up some of that spanish gold!

we could get some of the other "texicans" to go along and "act like they are fishing", while we metal detect, and HARVEST!!!!!

just jt

hey, doug!

one of these days, you , and me , and buzzard, are going to have to go , to the "island", and pick up some of that spanish gold!

we could get some of the other "texicans" to go along and "act like they are fishing", while we metal detect, and HARVEST!!!!!

just jt

I'm up for it! Have to be sometime after Christmas, though. I'm booked to and through the holidays.