IGNORED

Tail of the Dragon V...Registration

DragonRider

The planning for Vogel V is underway, attached to this post you will find an attachment for the registration.

I will also be posting the schedule of what is planned at a later date.

This year I am doing it a little differently, every adult attending will pay a $35.00 registration fee, what you get for this is a t-shirt, patch and a catered meal on Saturday. If any of you are bringing your children or unlicensed teens, the only thing extra for them is the cost of the dinner which I will put at $5.00. Only full registrations will get the shirt and patch. I will have extra shirts available for sale for $18.00, and patches for $5.00.

Please try to get you registrations to me by Aug. 1, 2011, so I can get a good count on how much food to order and how many shirts to order.

You can mail the registrations to my address which is listed at the bottom of the form.

Remember all profits will be going to the Kids at St. Jude.

Edited by DragonRider

We are canning our idea to do Asheville this year as Motorcycle Tom spent waaaaaay to much remodeling his bathroom so they can't afford a long distance run this year. Therefore, especially seein g the date is after Aug 15th when I get an extera 8 weeks vacation, we are planning on attending! Soooo, Lewis, plan on us annoying everyone with our presence for at least part of, if not all of the event! We need lodging information as we are not the camping type. (I am but Becky isn't)

Looking forward to seeing ya all there!!!!!

There are still cabins available at Vogel, they are a little higher than the motels in Blairsville, which is 11 miles from the park. The Best Western in Blairsville seems to be the favorite place for most who dont camp or stay in a cabin at the park. I will be posting more about accomadations shortly, and call the Best Western to see if they can give us a good rate.

Looking forward to seeing you and Becky again.

And by the way you won a St. Jude t-shirt auction...........I will send you the amount in a pm.

We are canning our idea to do Asheville this year as Motorcycle Tom spent waaaaaay to much remodeling his bathroom so they can't afford a long distance run this year. Therefore, especially seein g the date is after Aug 15th when I get an extera 8 weeks vacation, we are planning on attending! Soooo, Lewis, plan on us annoying everyone with our presence for at least part of, if not all of the event! We need lodging information as we are not the camping type. (I am but Becky isn't)

Looking forward to seeing ya all there!!!!!