IGNORED

Awhile back someone invited me to a Kootney meet or was I wrong?

Hi,

Sometime in the dim past, that could be yesterday or six months ago depending on who is asking me a question, someone invited me to a meet in the Kootney's but I can't remember who that was and when. Then someone asked me if I had been to the Kootney meet last year.

I know it is slim information to go on but if anyone is familiar with that event could you please drop me a line.

TNX

Chris in Red Deer, Alberta

VE6ENR

Hi,

Sometime in the dim past, that could be yesterday or six months ago depending on who is asking me a question, someone invited me to a meet in the Kootney's but I can't remember who that was and when. Then someone asked me if I had been to the Kootney meet last year.

I know it is slim information to go on but if anyone is familiar with that event could you please drop me a line.

TNX

VE6ENR

Chris, that was probably me.

We've been having a "Kruisin the Kootenays" rally for the past couple years and were planning on another one for this year but there just wasn't enuf interest so we cancelled it and are going to hold it again next year. It's in Nelson, BC

Hi,

TNX

VE6ENR

I think I remember welcoming you to the ventureriders when you started and mentioned the Nelson ride then, but sometimes I dont remember having lunch......:backinmyday:

Rick and I have both been working on the Kruisn the Koots for the last couple of years but it was decided that we would skip this year as it looked like with the Intl Rally in Cody Wy being fairly close and with All the other rallies like Sturgis North that there just was going to be too much going on, we would just put it off this year and re assess.

But, you very welcome to join up with us in Cody WY and take all the rides around that area in late July, We would love to see you come out, I would think there might be memebers coming from the area, that you could ride with.

Brian