IGNORED

Spring Break on H.I.

FROG MAN

Anybody else planning a Spring Break? My wifes favorite place on Earth...is Hatteras Island and the little community of Rodanthe.Call it a Spring Celebration.We are celebrating 30 years of marriage later this fall,and last month we paid in full with Cash the remaining balance on our 4 acre Camp.

I had originally planned a week off in April to cleanup around the Camp but the wife is between Jobs right now and needs a break so we negotiated a special rate deal yesterday on the same house I'm renting in June.Maybe I should just leave her down there for 2 months.Hey Mini could you put TROUBLE up for 2 months?:whistling: H.I. April 9th for a week.

Gerald, I would love to go down that way. When I was down that way in late September, it was with a tropical storm also visiting and a little warm spring time weather would be nice. But, at this time, I really can not see that happening for me, so I guess I will just have to wish you two the best. :080402gudl_prv:

RandyA

If you are gonna be here April 9th I can swing by for a visit on sunday. Working at the yamaha dealer I only get sunday and monday off now. You know Ramona is always welcome down this way. Congrat's on paying off the camp. At least that's one less worry payment wise for you guys. Can't wait to see you both, the whole family coming this trip or just you two?

Margaret

Whole crew kids,grandkids,2 dogs and my daughters friend. You bringing the Wine?

How many bottles you think we'll need? Maybe 4 or 8 bottles I know Ramona needs a bit of rest, just don't want to knock her out for the week. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:I'll see if I can get some cookies like the ones I brought last time. That would keep the kids busy.

Margaret

Carolina Red or Hatteras Red is the two favorites so far from Duplin. Would like to try Carolina Magnolia made by Duplin. It is a White. Can't wait to see you Mini. We will let the kids do their thing and we will just relax.:cool10::cool10: Froggy said you can plan to spend the night.