IGNORED

columbus NC M&E.......

painterman67

Going to post this up in the watering hole as a way to hopefully bring a little more attention to it. Warrior is hosting a M&E on march 19th in Columbus NC.

Planning to be there if I can . Going to meet at larkins carolina grill.MAybey a ride aft. I also seem top remember that Mark knows a manager at one of the local motels so may be a good l plac eto stay also.

Give it a look as if I can go I will regardless if anyone else shows or not.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2011-3-19&c=1

David

Edited by painterman67
forgot to add link to calander page

Thanks but that's still pretty rough time wise I'd have to go home first. Gotta take care of the critters then 4 hrs is at least midnight saying I get out on time. That doesn't always happen. Most nights I don't leave till at least 6:30. Most days the boss has to tell me to go get lunch.

Margaret

Thanks but that's still pretty rough time wise I'd have to go home first. Gotta take care of the critters then 4 hrs is at least midnight saying I get out on time. That doesn't always happen. Most nights I don't leave till at least 6:30. Most days the boss has to tell me to go get lunch.

Margaret

Welcome to the working stiffs that go to M&E :whistling:

Going to post this up in the watering hole as a way to hopefully bring a little more attention to it. Warrior is hosting a M&E on march 19th in Columbus NC.

Planning to be there if I can . Going to meet at larkins carolina grill.MAybey a ride aft. I also seem top remember that Mark knows a manager at one of the local motels so may be a good l plac eto stay also.

Give it a look as if I can go I will regardless if anyone else shows or not.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2011-3-19&c=1

id

Guess I can show up since it is only 30 miles from me.:cool10: