IGNORED

Red light Runners

1 Canuck

If you think people can't see you on your bike, then watch this. They can't even see the lights or large objects in front of them.

People driving must be either daydreaming, on the cell, sleeping, on drugs, or something serious enough to distract them from the obvious. :shock3:

Sorry, if this has already been posted before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=-qvXbIenivk

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Swifty

This evidence presented all in one shot makes me fuming mad...especially because I was almost killed yesterday outside Guelph (on 50mph country road) while going through an intersection controlled by stop lights. I'm third car in a line of cars, when a propane tanker went through the opposing red light splitting the line of cars behind me and just missing my rear bumper. He was traveling at least the speed limit. By the way he locked up the binders after the fact I could tell he was shocked back from dream land or where ever he was, but by the time I got my car turned around onto his road he was gone. However, I chased him down all the way to the propane stock yard. It all culminated with some very strong words on my part and a confrontation with the company boss, "who says we take these things very seriously." Yeah, well....all the driver had to say was "I thought I had time to get through on the yellow." What a big pile of BS, because I was the THIRD car to go through on OUR green light!! He knows it and I'm sure his ear drums will be playing my message for a while to come! GRRRRRRR.

Good for you. The biggest problem is that unless they crash they do not get much of anything done to them. That driver will probably get chewed out and told not to do it again but you chewing out might stay with him for a bit. Every year the local bike club does a memorial ride for riders killed in trafic accidents, and every year the list gets longer. Quite depressing. We all know riders that have been involved in an accident due to a motorist not paying attention or just being dumb.

My ride for a chewout was chasing down a cop. He pulled out from a drive and I had to swerve into the other lane to miss him. Good thing there were no oncoming cars. Just proves that you cant trust ANYONE on four wheels. Shaun

I am a truck driver and in my termianl we have a big poster that reads. What does the green light mean?

It means that there is power running to the receptacle and the lilght works. Check your intersections before moving especially right after a light changes and especially in the age we live in where peop;le multi task in thier cars. forget the make up and radio changing of the past.

Now we have talking on phones texting, facebooking while driving, playing with the ipod.

people are so busy while driving as if driving were not dangerous and a tough enough task.

i couldnt wathc the whoel video after a few sure fatalties i had to shut it off.