Hello All...just wondering just how far you can lower the pillow seats and who does it? Would be great if i could find someone in Canada...

You might consider trying one of the early non-pillow seats. I've noticed the pillows do raise my arse a little higher, so in my case that's a good thing....

You might consider trying one of the early non-pillow seats. I've noticed the pillows do raise my arse a little higher, so in my case that's a good thing....

Some folks have their NOSE in the air .... in your case ..... "he goes around with his arse raised..." :sign20: :rotf: :witch_brew:

Hello All...just wondering just how far you can lower the pillow seats and who does it? Would be great if i could find someone in Canada...

The Canada part makes it tough, but if you can't find anybody up there, Rick Butler does a great job. He really helped me out with my seat, and I'm very Vertically Challenged. I know he has done some Canadian orders, but I believe it's a PIA to get them shipped, but he's pretty cheap for what he does so it may equal out.

• 3 weeks later...

Best bet is an upholstery shop or check with a custom bike builder & ask who does his seats.