IGNORED

Thinking about ole days and music

FROG MAN

I lost my BOSE 901's in a house fire in 1980. I still miss those speakers never replaced them or my albums. Watched a Pink Floyd concert video brought back memories of 30 years ago. Those were the days Crosby,Stills,Nash, Neil Young,Bob Dylan,John Prine, Moody Blues,etc.Just thinking nothing else to do %#@ winter.

I know the feeling had my system stolen after I came back from Germany (full blown would take the windows out of your house with crystal clear sound ) I miss the big beat sounds (lots of drums) BTO was one of the best but now You tube is my friend even found some Quicksilver check out ZZ Top live from Texas "Sharp Dressed Man" worth the time

I have had a few pairs in my lifetime, you really need the right type of room for those speakers to be at there best. I remeber the first time I played P/F's " Dark Side of the Moon "....... at least I think I remember ????

A friend came over with a record " Machine Head ". I forget the group and just blasted the music , really great speakers.

Cb

I have always been a fan of the big ole Polk's, have them since the 80's and they still sound great! If you want to hear some crystal clear sound, try Roy Orbisons Black and White Nite on DVD, close your eyes, you will swear your there!! Its a classic:thumbsup:

I have always been a fan of the big ole Polk's, have them since the 80's and they still sound great! If you want to hear some crystal clear sound, try Roy Orbisons Black and White Nite on DVD, close your eyes, you will swear your there!! Its a classic:thumbsup:

Excelent !!!! wish I would have orderd that DVD when I had the chance!!