IGNORED

Back Rest and Highway Pegs

Guest my14car

Guest my14car

What a great addition to my wing.Put on a Kuryakyn backrest and highway pegs what a difference especially the backrest. Did a 400 mile trip to naples Fl no back pain very comfortable ride. Highway pegs are ok but i don't like the way my legs wrap around the motor. Seems a little ac ward may have to try some floor boards. Also put on some baker hand wings there great keep a lot of wind off your hands. Can't wait to get the lower baker wings.

Ever hear of Mick-O-Pegs? I don't have them, but will when I can part with the money. They aren't cheap but for a Goldwing I think they are the best you can get. Read about how they work, and all the testimonials. I know one guy who has them and says they are the best thing he ever bought for his bike.

Check it out:

http://ridingiswonderful.com

Guest my14car

Hi FreezyRider Man those mick o pegs are just what i was looking for. Just were i want my feet and legs to be.But they are costly but i bet there worth every penny. Seems anything we put on these wings are expensive. The pegs i have go for 269.00 but i got a deal from a guy after is wing was ran over by a truck.

Back rest and pegs 150.00 two years old but worth it. Don't like the Kuryakyn Products their crome dose not seem to hold up well. There are some problems with the stuff i got. They will do until till i can replace them.

Thanks for the info

Pete