IGNORED

Do We Still Get A Discount On Ride-On Tire Sealant?

Obber

I dont meen to start any thing here, JMO, I had it in both tires, still in the front, but got a flat on the rear, when I removed the rear tire I find that the stuff only covered the center 1 1/2 of the tire. It also looked like it was eating on the wheel. Have you ever noticed this?? just wandering, that was the first time I had used it.

I dont meen to start any thing here, JMO, I had it in both tires, still in the front, but got a flat on the rear, when I removed the rear tire I find that the stuff only covered the center 1 1/2 of the tire. It also looked like it was eating on the wheel. Have you ever noticed this?? just wandering, that was the first time I had used it.

I have used it in the last 2 set of tires front and back. When the last set came off the Ride-on was all on the inside of the tire, none on the wheel. As a matter of fact the Ride-on was still in a jell form and it had been in the tire for almost 2 years.

This is just my personal observations and experience.

I have been running with Ride-On in my scoots and all my company and personal vehicles for well nie 10 years now and have never had any problems with the product. Also have never had any damage to the rims or problems with clean up when we replace tires.

And yes Rocket, it even works great for the Trailer Queen :rotfl:

:mytruck:

Kreg, are you sure it was RideOn or could it be another type of tire sealant? I know that there are a couple of types that will attack the aluminum over time, but RideOn is sposed to be warrantied to be safe for the aluminum wheels.

Ive heard that SLime will attack aluminimum

Brian