IGNORED

Stebel TM80

rickardracing

Has anyone tried out these horns? I have been looking at the Stebel Magnum and seen these. They look like they would have a better fit in the stock location. Sound level is advertised to be the same as the Magnums. I have read the posts about the Magnums sticking out farther but not being a problem, but I think these may work better. Any imput from others that have these particular horns (TM80) would be appreciated.

Has anyone tried out these horns? I have been looking at the Stebel Magnum and seen these. They look like they would have a better fit in the stock location. Sound level is advertised to be the same as the Magnums. I have read the posts about the Magnums sticking out farther but not being a problem, but I think these may work better. Any imput from others that have these particular horns (TM80) would be appreciated.

I don't have them, but I see one thing that may be a deal breaker. The TM80 is a mono tone, while the Magnum is a dual.... For something that would demand more attention I think I'd stick with the dual.... :2cents: