IGNORED

2008 international rally

gunboat

hi all

i have been trying to make reseravations at bingermans camping resort at kitchener, ontario for a couple of days now. the 800-565-4631 and the 519-744-1002 #'s are at the caming site and they are closed for the season. the 519-744-1555 is a working phone # but at the main park

office. also the online reservation site has not been working.

called the 519-744-1555 this morning and explaned the problem. was transfered over to a mr. lou who said the last person/employee left that part of the resort yesterday. had told him about some problems up there. mr. lou said he will call me back later today / tomorrow and will take care of my reservation and fix the problems. if you are having any problems give them a day or so to fix things. but the 519-744-1555 is a good contact #.

thanks to reiny rooster and any others up there taking on this big project. what has happen is beyond their control. i am lookig forward to make this big and far ride. my 13 y.o is really excited about this trip i've taken her to the big bend park area here in texas, but this ride will really putting her to the iron butt test.

peace to all

don