IGNORED

Texas Roadhouse freebie!

Mel

Tomorrow Nov. 11, 2010 on Veterans Day, the Texas Roadhouse restaurant near me is offering a free "Early Bird" (4:00 to 6:00 PM) meal to our military, active or veteran. My offer (by email) is valid only at the Fishers, Indiana restaurant, but I would guess that if you check their main web-site there will be something there for other locations. Other VR members in the Indianapolis area may want to take a trip to Fishers.

Must provide proof of military service. I will use a copy of my Honorable Discharge. It's only 44 years old. The DD 214 is getting a little faded.

:325:

Chilli's, applebees, golden corral, outback also got freebees for vets too.

Same here. Applebees had a nice deal last year; I'm thinking about going there for lunch. VA card sufficed for ID last year, should this year as well. I was tempted to try to go to golden corral for dinner too, but our DAV Chapter meeting is Thurs nite and the ladies auxiliary always fixes us some goooood ole home cooking. Last month it was chicken bog, greens, homemade mac & cheese, any of several deserts (or some of all of them). I'm anxious to see what's on the menu for this month.