IGNORED

radio

Naked Rider

well my radio went bad the third week of April took it to the dealer they sent it off told me it would be 4 to 6 weeks so i said ok well 9 weeks later got the controler back it was good so they wanted my amp so they took it off and sent it off a little bit after the 4th of july so now its been 15 weeks. so today i called to see if they had lost my number so i got the service manager on the phone and he started to apolgize about how he didnt follow up on it and that he would call clairon right away and that it shouldnt have been this long. an hour later i get a call back from the dealer he said he just got off the phone with them and they told him that they had no idea what he was talking about so he gets the tracking info and faxes them the tracking number and who signed for it on what day and time so guess what they have lost my AMP he says he told them that that wsant good enough that his costomer (me) has been waiting for 15 weeks and wanted to know what they plan to do about it so guess what they said that they would send me a brand new one in two days :smile5: so after 24 weeks i finaly get to hear music:680: again.

Don't feel bad, Revenue Canada (Same as IRS) LOST my receipts I sent in to them.

I have the name of the person who signed for them...but the guy said "I don't know who that is"

So what I got was "call back in 2 weeks and we'll put a trace on it."

So here it is....almost Novemeber and I'm still waiting for a $1000 rebate from my 2009 tax return!

:fiddle:

he said it would be two day shipping and that would put it friday maybe saturday and there closed on mondays so maybe tuesday or wednesday i can go up and get it. been looking for you out on the road but havnt seen ya. went to giant city park two weeks ago and rode the grape vine trail then this past weekned we made a big circle about 150 miles saturday most of the weekends we (Tammy) are out riding some where as long as i stop for her to shop every thing is ok lol. might be a little cool this weekend already making plans for 2011 MD at Dons.:smile5:

he said it would be two day shipping and that would put it friday maybe saturday and there closed on mondays so maybe tuesday or wednesday i can go up and get it. been looking for you out on the road but havnt seen ya. went to giant city park two weeks ago and rode the grape vine trail then this past weekned we made a big circle about 150 miles saturday most of the weekends we (Tammy) are out riding some where as long as i stop for her to shop every thing is ok lol. might be a little cool this weekend already making plans for 2011 MD at Dons.:smile5:

MD is one that I hope to not miss ever again. That was a fun trip. One extra day would make it even better.