IGNORED

Became Wind Sensitive

Vince

Leveling links or lowering the front will increase responsiveness. I'm not surprised you notice the wind a little more. Same with a narrower front tire. Many think it feels a bit 'light' at highway speeds and eventually change back to the stock tire size. Give the links some time, you will like it!

:happy34:

Thanks for the replays. I'm running the 150 up front trying different tire pressures, usually run 36 up front and 41 in the rear on Dunlop 404's

Vince

Before you go anywhere else, replace those tires with a set of Avon Venoms and you will see a tenfold difference in handling. :smile5:

Ditto that....I replaced 404's on front and rear with Dunlop Elite 3. Way different ride now. Put a 130 on the front and in my opinion, it made the bike much easier to handle. I've only put about 1000 miles on with the 130, both one up and two up, can't really say I've noticed much of an increase in wind or road groove sensitivity.

Bwhite

2000 RSV

Ditto that....I replaced 404's on front and rear with Dunlop Elite 3. Way different ride now. Put a 130 on the front and in my opinion, it made the bike much easier to handle. I've only put about 1000 miles on with the 130, both one up and two up, can't really say I've noticed much of an increase in wind or road groove sensitivity.

Bwhite

2000 RSV

You wont notice much difference unless your running at higher speeds on the Interstate. I tried the 130 and while around town handling improved I usually run over 80 on the Interstate, two up and I noticed the bike wanting to wander more. Went back to the 150 and its much more stable now. But thats just me...and I aint too stable anyways..:smile5: