In a recent thread, scope59 showed how he installed Moto-lights on his front caliper. They were really nice looking, and reminded me that I had thought to do something similar.

In my case, I had thought about adding some BikeVis Bullet Pods. These are little LED lights that would work great on the brake caliper. I'm particularly interested in using the PodMod accessory to make them "twinkle". I don't need light down low, but this would enhance my visibility. In comparison to the $500 moto-lights, the $84 for the BikeVis lights + PodMod is affordable, and I think the twinkling is really effective.

Has anyone added these to the 2nd Gen?

Dave

PS, here's a video. The WBW review was featured on our site's right margin, which is how I came to learn about these things.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNe5-G9q8QM]YouTube - BikeVis PodMod LED Modulator[/ame]

Dave,

Where did you find the BikeVis and Podmod for $84???

The last time I looked the only place to order was from England, the stuff was priced in British pounds at way more that $84, and they wanted separate shipping for the BikeVis and Podmod which raised the price another $30 or so.

I would be interested but not if I have to pay separate shipping of $30 for a one ounce part.

Mel

Dave,

Where did you find the BikeVis and Podmod for $84???

The last time I looked the only place to order was from England, the stuff was priced in British pounds at way more that $84, and they wanted separate shipping for the BikeVis and Podmod which raised the price another $30 or so.

I would be interested but not if I have to pay separate shipping of $30 for a one ounce part.

Mel

Actually, with the conversion to USD, shipping included comes to $84.72. Seems pretty reasonable to me. I just may get those. They're available at BikeVis.