IGNORED

Any recommendations for Colorado

mmoffitt

Anyone in the Colorado Springs/Denver area have recommendations for someone that can mount/balance tires and do other basic maintenance on my '06 RSV? I'm a new owner to this bike and haven't had to do too much on my v-star since I've been in this area...I hate the high prices of the dealer and would rather go to an experienced, smaller shop or something.

Services I'm currently looking for (over the next couple of months):

Replacing front tire

Replacing kickstand

20,000 mile services

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

:thumbsup2:

Anyone in the Colorado Springs/Denver area have recommendations for someone that can mount/balance tires and do other basic maintenance on my '06 RSV? I'm a new owner to this bike and haven't had to do too much on my v-star since I've been in this area...I hate the high prices of the dealer and would rather go to an experienced, smaller shop or something.

Services I'm currently looking for (over the next couple of months):

Replacing front tire

Replacing kickstand

20,000 mile services

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

I just take mine to the local Yamaha Dealer. I buy the tires from Jake Wilson in Utah and the dealer mounts and balances for $90 bucks on the bike. Ride it there in the AM when they open, go have breakfast, come back and it's done. Around here they get $25-$30 bucks off the bike, so for the extra $30-$40 bucks it's worth not having to mess with it.... I'm usually, in the whole thing, right at $300 total with Dunlop E3's BTW: anything over $99 dollar is shipped free... no strings attached..

Edited by Condor

You can order your tires from http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/ they also have a listing of approved shops that mount tires in your area. They also ship free to the shop you select. You might look on their web site and see if you come up with anything you like.

I am not knowing why your kickstand needs to be changed, but if you are on a roadtrip and get my my neck of the woods, we can change it in my shop.