IGNORED

Tapatalk

Tom

OK,I got an I Phone 4.When I go to Venturerider.org I get a pop up that says something like "TapaTalk can be used with this sit" or something like that..I loaded the APP byt still do not see what it does and still get the pop up..Question,What the heck is "Tap A Talk"

I don't have an IPhone so can't help you. I just installed it here at the request of some of our members. It is supposed to support the Blackberry too and I do have a Blackberry but I haven't tried it. I have read that it's pretty buggy for the Blackberry. There was an update recently for Tapatalk and I updated it on the forum yesterday.

From what I understand, it is supposed to make it easier to view and participate on the forum with the smaller screen on the phone.

I'm using it now to reply. For me it us a much faster tool to use on the iPhone for reading the forum. It doesn't offer all of the tools that the web site offers but it is fine for reading and replying to posts. It's formatted better for small screen. Much quicker to navigate through posts when your using 3G access.

Dennis

Well excuse my Ignorance on this but HOW do you make the App work..Ive installed but do not see anything different..Is there any instructions or is it worth it? I still view VR the same as before and the little window still pops up saying tapatak is availabe,click for info, I do it and it gives a long list but I havnt a clue?

Edited by Tom

I use BB Storm and Tapatalk ... I asked Freebird to install the BerryBlab reader on the forum which he did almost as soon as I ask but I have never gotten it to work.

Using myBB now

Sgn

Sorry about that Steve but it just didn't work out. I contacted the developer and he wanted all the access to my server to try and correct the problem. I'm a little leery of giving a stranger total access to the files on my server so I finally ended up just removing the app from the site.

I installed a new version of Tapatalk here yesterday. Is it working any better for the Blackberry?