IGNORED

Thanks Ponch and L'il Bit!

gunkylump

Welllllll.....do tell!!!! what what what is it!! We need pics!!!! unless they got ya the his and hers texas Thongs....might have to pass on that!! LOL

Dave and Kathy:

Thanks so much for the "gifts" from Texas! These will give us some instant memories as we walk throughout the house doing odds and ends and whatever else we all do in a house!

I know we'll be back one of these days!

gunk and the teach:smile5:

Dave and Kathy:

Thanks so much for the "gifts" from Texas! These will give us some instant memories as we walk throughout the house doing odds and ends and whatever else we all do in a house!

I know we'll be back one of these days!

gunk and the teach:smile5:

You're welcome! Thanks for sharing part of your 2010' Flat A$$ run with us. BTW, the Texas Doohickey with the cork on the bottom is to put in a wine bottle, but I doubt if you have any partial bottles of wine at your house.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2ipq2a1sFEE/SltuaKnXFZI/AAAAAAAAAbQ/S4LSm70fZuc/s320/muttley01.gif

You're welcome! Thanks for sharing part of your 2010' Flat A$$ run with us. BTW, the Texas Doohickey with the cork on the bottom is to put in a wine bottle, but I doubt if you have any partial bottles of wine at your house.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2ipq2a1sFEE/SltuaKnXFZI/AAAAAAAAAbQ/S4LSm70fZuc/s320/muttley01.gif

OMG, it's for wine bottles? Whew....I thought maybe it was for somewhere else>

And you're right Ponch, not too often there's a part bottle of wine in this house! Once again my friend, thanks a bunch, what a great idea to keep our memories alive and well!

gunk:whistling: