IGNORED

VR assistance stories?

Gary N.

Gary,Not trying to bang my own drum but to answer the question I personally havnt used it BUT a member(He can chime in if he wants)had a flat on Christmas day 2 years ago and I had never met him but he had to get back to Houston and he used the list and saw my name and how close I was to where he was broke down,(Fredericksburg,Tx).Well I was by myself, as Debby had to be with her mom and I had to go back to work that evening, Anyway he called and asked if I knew where he could get his flat fixed..Christmas day..no chance of anybody so I went over and put in a bottle of ride on and it lasted him till he got back to Houston.....Sooo to make this long story short,YES it is a good thing and IF I ever need it Ill bet ANYBODY on here would do the same thing..But you already know that.. I know you well enough to know you would do the same thing..Best Roadside Assistance you can get!

Well, I haven't used the list but, once I was headed to a M&E in NC when my ignition switch let go. the Sleeperhawks and 86er were about an Hour away, on there way to the same M&E, they came to the rescue as they knew how to bypass the switch. We were only about 1 hour late. This group is awsome.

Now there is the one where the Muffinman a few weeks ago came up to my house and saved me $2200.00 to repair my work van. i'm sure there are alot of other stories where this group has come to the rescue for another member.