After researching different antennas on line I found a good deal on an amplified AM-FM antenna at my local PEP Boys! The unit cost $19.99 + tax. I tested and mounted it below the windshield. It works better than the original 48" CB whip. Attached are a few photos for anyone interested in the install.

After researching different antennas on line I found a good deal on an amplified AM-FM antenna at my local PEP Boys! The unit cost $19.99 + tax. I tested and mounted it below the windshield. It works better than the original 48" CB whip. Attached are a few photos for anyone interested in the install.

Bought the same one from West Marine and mounted it 2 weeks ago in the same spot. I'm very happy with it. Now if I can just find something to do about that ugly CB antenna, I'll be set.

So what did you do for a CB antenna??

I don't use my CB but from what I see most riders just use the CB for Bike to Bike communication so you relay don't need the big whip antenna, a short one that fits under a bike cover would be nice. I hate having to take the whip off every time I need to cove my Bike.

Looks great thanks Pete