IGNORED

1500 miles= new friend and new to be RSV.

ken

A few weeks ago I started a thread asking everyone to keep and eye out for an low mileage fair priced RSV Midnight. Well Jack aka jblue1555 came through. He sent me a PM about his bike and after a few phone calls, a few emails and 1500 mile trip my wife and I are now the proud owners of one very chromed out Midnight with only 18,000 miles on it. Jack told me he had alot of chrome installed and sent me a few pics. I thought it looked pretty good and he offered it to me at a price that was more then fair.

When I got to he house he had it parked in the drive "shining in the sun" I could not believe all the stuff he had put on this bike. I'd make a list, but I'll still be typing tomorrow. He even installed a hitch, something I always wanted on a touring bike for those long trips along with the drivers back rest Jack put on. It sounds great I guess thats because of the chrome work pipes. I'll add some pics if I can figure out how to.

Thanks again for the great deal Jack. Stacy and I'll will get a lot of smiles/miles on it. I'll let you post what you sold it to me for if you want. :stirthepot:

Edited by ken

Good luck, I just went from the 2006 RSTD to a 2009 RSV love the RSV. Still working on getting the Chrome and things installed off my RSTD and other parts. I will post picture when complete.:fingers-crossed-emo

Can you rate the difference in having the fairing vs the shield on wind protection, etc and any other notable difference.

Ken I bought that bike knowing it would be my last one just didn't count on it being so soon. I won't post what you paid me for it, but will say if you only polish the chrome your taking care of your investment. Im glad you two got it, ride it with a smile. Jack-Diana