IGNORED

Our latest endeavor

Hummingbird

A couple weeks ago we bought a lot at http://www.lake-mohawk.org/

We built a home there 15 or so years ago, lived there for 6 years and bought another home in town, then sold the one at Mohawk.

We have long wanted to continue fishing w/o having to drive an hour or so to get to fertile waters so we decided to get a lot. Then of course we HAD to have a pontoon boat and that led to needing a trailer to put it in the lake and take it out in the fall. We managed to get that accomplished pretty quick.

Then I decided that I HAD to have a trolling motor and I found a used MinnKota 12v 55lb thrust Terrova :thumbsup: Of course that leads to a fish finder and I wasn't about to spend $2000. for a Hummingbird 998C so I settled for second best (IMHO) which is the Hummingbird Wide Portrait. Problem is they are pretty scarce but I'll find one somewhere. So if anyone out there has one or knows of one, I sure would like to talk about it with you.

A couple weeks ago we bought a lot at http://www.lake-mohawk.org/

We built a home there 15 or so years ago, lived there for 6 years and bought another home in town, then sold the one at Mohawk.

We have long wanted to continue fishing w/o having to drive an hour or so to get to fertile waters so we decided to get a lot. Then of course we HAD to have a pontoon boat and that led to needing a trailer to put it in the lake and take it out in the fall. We managed to get that accomplished pretty quick.

Then I decided that I HAD to have a trolling motor and I found a used MinnKota 12v 55lb thrust Terrova :thumbsup: Of course that leads to a fish finder and I wasn't about to spend $2000. for a Hummingbird 998C so I settled for second best (IMHO) which is the Hummingbird Wide Portrait. Problem is they are pretty scarce but I'll find one somewhere. So if anyone out there has one or knows of one, I sure would like to talk about it with you.

Well let's see, you know my IP address, who my ISP is, what version of windows I'm running, have you not looked in my garage to see that I don't have that model of locator!!:rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl:

Well let's see, you know my IP address, who my ISP is, what version of windows I'm running, have you not looked in my garage to see that I don't have that model of locator!!:rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl:

isn't that a neat link - it doesn't show me anything, just you.

Well, do you have that Hummingbird Fish Finder in your garage ??