IGNORED

Passenger rubber floorboard insert

Mikealiasmike

Seems everyone at PIP was watching their floorboards REAL carefully since mine went missing on ride up to Laporte. So beings I couldnt steal... er...um... borrow one of theirs, does anybody have a spare running around they can part with? I just need the rubber insert for a 2nd gen passenger floorboard. If so let me know how much so I can get that fixed up. God Bless. Mike

Seems everyone at PIP was watching their floorboards REAL carefully since mine went missing on ride up to Laporte. So beings I couldnt steal... er...um... borrow one of theirs, does anybody have a spare running around they can part with? I just need the rubber insert for a 2nd gen passenger floorboard. If so let me know how much so I can get that fixed up. God Bless. Mike

Too bad, that you couldn't adapt any Virago parts, as that one is such a trailer queen.

After all 1 year just to get the fork seals, another year to attempt to get them changed out, by an unsuspecting member at PIP. But forgot to bring along fork oil & the nessary tools to do the job (17mm allen head socket, speed handle, circlip pliers & pvc tube to act as seal driver). Now Gary will give it a try & Russ may be able to attempt riding it again by PIP 2011.

Not posting any pictures of what might or might not be Russ's bike on a trailer. Nope, I refuse to stoop THAT low as to show the bike once again being trailered or worked on AGAIN. But keep in mind if it's still on the trailer come Cody, it will be plastered... fair enough Russ????? Anyway, here's some more pics from PIP 2010.

I know, sure wish the person who made it would put one together for me and my mancave.... Very nice work Bubber. I did want to ask you if it bothered you that your relative was the guest of Honor???? :rotf:

Well all I can say is that I never had a bite of the Mr Pig on Saturday, actually I never had a bite of anything on Saturday! and half of Sunday. I am just now getting back on solid food again. Mr Pig is not related anyway it had too much color in it's cheeks, at least more than me. :moon::moon::moon:

BTW I thought my hat was appropriate for a pig roast. :Avatars_Gee_George:

PS: if I had letters or knew where to get them I could make you something similar. Actually the name of the place where I got the letters at the state fair was http://rustycowgirls.com/

Bubber