IGNORED

Rain rain rain

SilvrT

Today.... we've had more rain that any other single day in august...ever

Today.... we've had more rain than we've had in total all summer

Today.... we've had more rain in any one single day since winter of 2005

man oh man is it WET out!

Thankfully, it will all pass and be bright and sunny by Thursday!

Could have used some of your rain here in Ontario today Rick. Rode all day (south from Timmins) in record heat wave.

ya... the east is getting all the great weather lately. We've had a pretty nice summer here too but for the most part, the temps have been a bit cooler than normal.

I just hope it isn't going to be crappy weather during our holidays Sep 4 - 20th as we are riding out to Sask and then down into the US on the return.

Timmins ... wow... I was there a few times... when I was like 10 and 12 years old. We used to live north of Cochrane at a hydro project called Otter Rapids. When the damn was completed, we moved to Cochrane for a few months and then to Sudbury.

todays weather ,is why this province is called BRITISH Columbia Ric :crackup:. was only me and some poor buggers from Alberta out riding today , heh heh , luv it . today was just about the worst day ive rode here in Canada(well with a 1/2 lid on), but the bike did need a wash so it wasnt totally the worst. :happy34:

todays weather ,is why this province is called BRITISH Columbia Ric :crackup:. was only me and some poor buggers from Alberta out riding today , heh heh , luv it . today was just about the worst day ive rode here in Canada(well with a 1/2 lid on), but the bike did need a wash so it wasnt totally the worst. :happy34:

what!!! you went out riding today and didn't invite me?? LOL ... like I woulda come... NOT!

We tested out the trailer on Sunday on the freeway.... pulls nice and straight.. barely knew it was there. Got it about 2/3 loaded with our gear. We're chompin at the bit to hit the road Saturday morning!

I know the feeling of those days getting closer and closer, watching the weather and hoping that everything holds out. I'll tell ya that I'm jealous and excited for you two. I hope your trip goes great, good weather, good roads, good riding, and good times visiting the folks you'll meet up with along the way!

:thumbsup2:

As for you getting the rain now... well, I'm glad it is happening NOW instead of during the month of JULY :D but maybe that is a little selfish of me...

:080402gudl_prv: and have a great/safe trip! :Venture: