IGNORED

How many are goine to Galveston

Rattlesnake

Coming in from Dallas Friday early evening. Staying in Texas City since there were no more rooms on the island. Will be there until Sunday morning. My wife, Sally, and I would like to meet some of you fine folks. Cell # is 214-534-2328. Leaving Big D around 2pm Friday.

bump.....

The offer stands to all, we have reserved a table for ten, just for this reason, It is going to be a mad house and getting a table any where is going to be tough..and I am sure it would be no problem to add another ten, it would be a good chance to meet alot of new freinds and have a good meal!!

See ya`ll there..

Kreg

Will be there Friday, Saturday, working the Yamaha booth at IMS show Sunday for a couple of hours then probably back to Galveston ( Sunday gets the best deals of T-Shirts and some items at other places that don't want to load it back up). I will be headed that way on Friday morning around 8-9 and then 8:30 Saturday. I will most likely be in Star Chapter 354 Highlands Texas Colors.

Mark

713-204-0673

rattlesnake (ron) came by my house , this afternoon.seems one of his group, got called in on an emergency work related detail.

they are scheduled to leave out early in the morning.weather, should be great, but i wouldn't fight those crowds, for all the tea in china!

i live about two blocks off the main , north /south, route to Houston -Galveston area. nothing but a solid stream of bikers , all afternoon , and still i hear the rumbling of the harleys as they roll on, north.

just jt