IGNORED

Looks like a fun road

Flyinfool

Wow

This looks like it would be a really fun road to ride with some incredible views.

[ame=http://www.slideshare.net/Nubiagroup/tinamen-mountains-china-pps-by-dan-calistrat]Tinamen Mountains- China (pps by Dan Calistrat)@@AMEPARAM@@ssplayer2.swf?doc=nubiagrouptinamenmountains-ppsbydancalistrat-100813092935-phpapp02&stripped_title=tinamen-mountains-china-pps-by-dan-calistrat@@AMEPARAM@@nubiagrouptinamenmountains-ppsbydancalistrat-100813092935-phpapp02@@AMEPARAM@@tinamen-mountains-china-pps-by-dan-calistrat[/ame]

To bad it is all of the way on the other side of the world and I have no pontoons for my 1st gen to be able to ride across the big pond to get there.

Hey Jeff;

Watch ths video and then decide if you want to ride any doads in China!

Don

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcsZxUDWCXg]YouTube - Car Crashes - Chinese Kungfu Driving Style - Accidents[/ame]

There are a lot of places that drive like that.

They are growing so fast that no one has had time to make up any rules of the road over there. The Chinese travel system is designed for carts pulled by oxen and bicycles. These automobile things just do not compute.

At least it looks like most of them drive under 20mph.

but think about it 2 years ago there were very few cars, now they are selling more cars than the USA. EVERYONE over there is a noob behind the wheel. At least over here when a noob does something dumb there is a good chance that the other driver is older, and has a lot of experience to avoid the situation.

That vid is funny, scary, but funny.

I still think that that road would be fun, it would be shear terror getting there.

Edited by Flyinfool