IGNORED

N.C.Year end M&E

muffinman

I just posted this in the meet and eat section. It is cage optional due to the unpredictable weather in N.C.

December 29th In Randelman N.C. at the Richard Petty Museum and the 30th in Ashboro at the Zoo.

Hope to see all of you

Lets end this year right

Ride Safe

Jeff

I just posted this in the meet and eat section. It is cage optional due to the unpredictable weather in N.C.

December 29th In Randelman N.C. at the Richard Petty Museum and the 30th in Ashboro at the Zoo.

Hope to see all of you

Lets end this year right

Ride Safe

Jeff

Great idea.Count me in.And the zoo.........that would be a good place to drop the 1st gens off.

I can make it, as long as we don't have any snow or ice on the ground. You know that is the unpredictable time of year. Just my opinion, but maybe the spring would be better for a zoo trip. How about a M&E in Dec and the Petty museum. Then have a M&E in May or June for the zoo. I may even be able to get some truly discounted zoo tickets, like half price or so.

I would come down for saturday only. Felecia and Courtney will not be able to join us. I've gotta be back by 8pm that night, Its a football thing. Besides I'm not much for the zoo.

(unless its at the butcher:rotf::rotf:)

(last game of the regular season for the Pats)

Hope it's not too cold I would like for the wife to ride her "NEW" to her 800 Intruder. She just bought it yesterday and has been nothing but smiles ever since. Sold her VLX Monday and bought the Suzuki the next morning. Guess the money was burning too big a hole in her pocket.:rotf::rotf:

• 2 weeks later...