IGNORED

Any LA area members

Eddie

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a hellova long way to install an A/C unit Eddie

:doh:

Well we are home now, it sure was nice to go to Cali. to cool off . The weather out there is nice. Brad, I can't tell you how glad I will be to not look at another AC unit this year. Its been crazy, I put about 300 miles on the bike in one trip at the begining of May. I havent even seen Big Mike since Xmas.

Well we are home now, it sure was nice to go to Cali. to cool off . The weather out there is nice. Brad, I can't tell you how glad I will be to not look at another AC unit this year. Its been crazy, I put about 300 miles on the bike in one trip at the begining of May. I havent even seen Big Mike since Xmas.

It's good to hear you got away and took a break. Thats definitely a drag about not being able to spend some time on the scoot, I would be a more miserable guy if I only had that many miles on this year. I can relate to your A/C woes, been stupid busy down here too...and hot!

:scorched:

Hope we get to catch up with you folks again soon, try to snatch a ride on that scoot. You know all about "All work and no play" be safe bro.