IGNORED

What's a Dollar.................

DragonRider

What can you buy for a $1.00? You might be able to buy a cup of coffee, a candy bar, a newspaper, a soft drink, but what is the greatest thing you can buy for a dollar and feel you haven't wasted your money?

You can buy some children a chance of happiness that they so richly deserve, make a parent happy, and you yourself can feel good about doing something with $1.00 that will go a long way to acheive those goals............

With $1.00 donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital you can give them a chance of finding a cure for cancer. You can make them smile, give them the hope that someday they can lead a normal life like the rest of us.

I know in these tough economic times we have made sacrifices to get by, but I don't think $1.00 is too hard for anybody to come up with. Don't have that cup of coffee, or that candy bar, instead make a donation to the kids at St. Jude.

Now if you have already made a donation or won a St. Jude auction I am not appealing to you, you have stepped up, some more than once and I dont know why you need so many shirts, hats, and pins.

With this donation you will receive the satisfaction that you are helping some very unfortunate kids. We want to make this another banner year for our St. Jude fundraising, so PLEASE, PLEASE donate just $1.00 to those kids. Then join us for the ride you will never forget to Memphis, Tn. to see what your $1.00 is doing. When making you donation please mark it as DONATION and no fees will be charged.

Paypal addy for donation is............partin_guy@yahoo.com

Thanks to all,

Lewis & Charlene

DragonRider & DragonLady

I would also like to recommend another way to help.

What I do, is I have an automatic payroll deduction that sends money to St. Jude every payday. Hey, if I never see the money, then how can I miss it?

Not trying to take away from the donations here, Lewis. Just making a suggestion.

Not a problem Monty, my wife and I donate on a monthly basis along with what we do here..........the more they get, the better...........

Thanks.

I would also like to recommend another way to help.

What I do, is I have an automatic payroll deduction that sends money to St. Jude every payday. Hey, if I never see the money, then how can I miss it?

Not trying to take away from the donations here, Lewis. Just making a suggestion.

Well I have to say, you guys are always surprising me, I haven't received any $1.00 donations yet, but quite a few far above that. Thanks.......everyday I wonder where I would be and what I would be doing if it wasnt for the great people here at VR.............

:bighug:

• 10 months later...