IGNORED

Hot Dang! We Is A-Comin'

Aussie Annie

This is going to be the trip of a lifetime. We can't wait to meet you, either at Don's or in Cody..or both. And as Monty said, you have a place here in TN if you get this way. Our house is very friendly (no steps) and we have two extra bedrooms with bathrooms...so you say the word and they are yours and Quicksteps. We are a short drive to Nashville / Memphis (either way...) You can see lots of things in Nashville (home of Country Music) or visit Elvis' home, Graceland, in Memphis. Be glad to give you the grand tour...

OR..if you just need a place to "veg" out and recuperate...this is it. Quiet, peaceful in the country...with lots of amenities...Sound good yet? LOL!

Either way...can't wait to meet you.

Patti

:dancefool::dancefool::big-grin-emoticon::dancefool::dancefool:

ANNIE!

We now know when your planning to come to the states, can ya give us an idea how long your planning to stay? before you have to reurn the the land of oz??

life has not been the same since that house fell on my sister....

this may help us to help you with places to visit and folks to see and lots of miles in the mirror... mike

Leave Oz 25th may, 2011 and won't leave USA till 14th September, 2011!!!!!

There is a rough itinerary in the sticky Minimuffin started at top of watering hole

Annie,

What you need to do is make a list of the things you would like to see while you are here, kinda like buying a house....1st list your need to see, then your want to see. start planning your trip from there. Don't forget to give an extra day every now and then for unexpected things you find and want to spend time at. Don't plan out every minute, but make some kind of schedule, so you can do what is most important to you both.

Don't forget...this is YOUR TIME! ENJOY IT!!!!

You get to Texas, our door is open too!

Annie,

The door is always open if you get to the Augusta, Ga area. Wew even have a place for you guys to stay and It won't cost you a thing. I know my wife will feed you some of that good home cooking that she does so well. I have gained 80 lbs since we got married on it. Only been married 9 yrs.:big-grin-emoticon:

Guest tx2sturgis

I dont even have to ask if they plan on seeing Texas. I KNOW they will!

Nobody makes a trip that far without a visit to the United States of Texas!

Right?

:happy34: