IGNORED

Well no more RSTD

starkruzen

I traded my 07 RSTD for a 07 Road Star Silverado Midnight. It was in like new condition with 7200 miles. The "ole" girl served me well but it was just a little hefty for me. The Road Star is just perfect. I can firmly plant both feet on the ground and it's a 100 PBS lighter. This bike has loads of torque and when you shift it in 5th it actually feels like an overdrive. The RPM's drop like a rock and you can cruise all day at 70 no problem. It is not as comfy for my wife, but she never rode that much with me.

It's what makes you happy right!

Mark:bagpipes-emoticon:

I had an 03 Roadstar, Put 40,000 miles on it. Bike would pull like a freight train and I don't think the Venture or RSTD could outrun it and the fuel mileage was better. My only problem was the belt. After the 2nd belt broke in the middle of BFE New Mexico, I sold it. If Yamaha would put the shaft drive on the Roadstar or Roadliner, I'd buy it.

I had a Mustang seat with the removable backrest. The passenger seat is much better then the OEM one.

I agree with changing the seats. Do you remember what mustang seat you got? I have no experience with the mustang seats. I had the Corbin dual tour seat when o had my HD FXDL. Nice seat but a little stiff. The wife loved it. You think the Mustang would be better?

Thanks

Mark