IGNORED

3 headlights anyone

pegscraper

A long time ago, in the days of B.C. (before crash), there was a thread with this title. I had bookmarked it, but post crash now it's gone. IIRC the information, someone had described how he put regular headlights in the passing lamps housings that had both high and low beams to them. I would really like to find this information again, especially what lamps were used and where to find them. Anybody have any information on this?

That was me Lynn. I used some 4.5 inch headlights from Revenge Cycle. They run about 100 each. And a couple of relays and your ready to go. I'll see if I can find the info tonight. Does your bike use the same basic setup for tha passing lamps as the venture?

Those paticular ones only come as a complete housing and lamp. They only fit in that housing. Saw them at Hollister one year and bought a pair. I figured it was just cheaper and easier to buy one set and be done with it. If you look at the last photo though you see I went to Adjure black dots. All 3 had to be gooped in to secure them but I like the beam pattern better. I also had to grind down some tabs in the 4.5s to get the Adjures in the housing.

Going to 3 headlights is the best thing I ever did for night riding. When I hit the hi-beam I can see for a LOOOONG way.

Same things. Adjure is the manf as far as I can tell. They have a very thick

front (1/2") so they probably won't fit in the Yamaha housings. I kept watching ebay and got the pair for 80 if I remember right. Just the lamp,no housing.

I saw a couple of spotlamps on ebay but not any headlights today.

http://store.adjureinc.com/t40700.html