IGNORED

Whiewall Cleaner

WAC1972

I wanted to share with the members a product I purchased yesterday at a thrift store. While wandering around a thrift store yesterday I came across a table of cleaning products called "LA Totally Awesome". A bottle of the stuff was only a $1.25 so I thought what the heck and bought one. This morning I washed the shower doors with the stuff and it did an okay job so I thought I would try it on "Old Blue" my 96 RSTC. I started with the front tire whitewalls and I couldn't believe it. I sprayed the stuff on and the dirt and grime just ran off. I have found very few products that clean whitewalls to my satisfaction and with this stuff they came out perfect with no elbow grease. I then went to the back tires that were very dirty with grease, grime and exhaust carbon. I sprayed it on and used a toothbrush to lightly scrub. The tires looked like new in minutes. I then continued to wash the entire bike with the stuff and I have never seen it shine like it does now. I am talking showroom.. All for less then a $1.25. If you guys ever see this stuff give it a try. I am going back to the thrift store tomorrow and buying all they have left.

I gotta file that away in this steel trap of a brain......I read on here somewhere to use goop hand cleaner. The origional stuff without the pumice. It works good too. just make sure you only use it on the sidewalls keep it off the tread surface